- All speakers are required to submit their abstracts by August 31, 2013 following the instruction below.
- Abstract should be submitted in PDF format to Prof. Masayuki Imai
by e-mail no later than August 31, 2013.
Instruction to Prepare an Abstract
- Only one abstract, ONE PAGE of A4 size, will be accepted.
- The abstract must be one column, single-space format, typeset in "Times New Roman" or equivalent fonts.
- The left and right margins must be 2 cm. The top and the bottom margins must be 2.5 cm.
- The title must be centered, 17pt in boldface.
- The text, except the title, must be 11pt.
- Leave one blank line between the centered title and the centered name(s) of the author(s).
- Underline the Presenting Author's name.
- The affiliation(s) of the author(s) in a new line must immediately follow his/her (their) name(s).
- Leave two blank lines before starting the text.
- The abstract may include references and figures.
* The abstract book will be printed in black and white. Colored figures will be automatically reduced to monochrome tone.